Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Quiet Day

Hmmm... Nothing really going on. Just a few short things.

In just 11 days the Padres play their first spring training game. I hope they find a left fielder pretty soon.

Managed to spend a bit of time watching the Daytona 500. A whole bunch of cars going really fast and turning left. I can't figure out why I like it. I know NASCAR is supposed to be a southerner thing, but this transplanted midwesterner loves it. Pretty good finish, and the Toyotas did not win. Yeah!

Overall a pretty quiet day here in San Diego. Sunny. Warm. Beautiful. Spent the rest of my time trimming some trees and taking a long walk with my wife. Glorious.

It just doesn't get any better than this.

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

It doesn't get any better? Well, not without some tuna anyway.