Monday, February 4, 2008

So the Cheat-riots Got What They Deserved

A couple of days ago I wrote that I was hoping that Manning's team would lose.

That was my brain talking. I don't like Eli. I never will. Not after he dissed my adopted home town back when he was drafted. I was sure that I'd find myself pulling for the Patriots, even though they'd cheated and essentially got away with it (but please, Sen Spector, find something useful to do with your time in Congress and don't hold hearings on spygate).

Funny how things turn out. As the game was winding down, I found myself really wanting to see those cheaters lose. In fact, I actually cheered as Eli threw the winning touchdown.

Funny how your gut and head don't always agree.

May be a lesson in there for those of you thinking about who to vote for on Tuesday.

No comments: